Monday, June 23, 2014

It Is Never Too Late


There is no place you have to go to find me. Just cry out to Me, and I will come to you.

Wherever you've gone My grace has followed you.

Whatever you've done My blood has covered you.

Come to Me today, and I will do more than repair the damage done...
I will restore what was lost.
There is no time limit on My love for you.
Someday you will look back on this moment as the turning point
that transformed you into the princess I called you to be.

****

I was consumed by the world I have lived in...I thought that offering everything to you is enough to justify my actions.  I knew it all along, but I chose to take pride in everything I have achieved. There were days that I just thought I deserve all the achievements to finally belong.  I came to a point of just wanting the approval of others. That it is the only way I can have the influence to represent the majority.

I thought I can do it all without the need to connect with you every single day.  I was too busy to do everything to the point of justifying I have no time.  But then it dawn on me. That I have gone pass more serious things in life before but I was able to fly.  Thinking but justifying...but then it hit me.  This is not the kind of life I have said "YES" to...realizing  that life is not suppose to be difficult.  I have lost my purpose, my passion, my life.

But with Your grace who have followed me, I know deep in my heart you were speaking to me...but I admit I ignored it several times.  But You patiently waited, respecting the free will you gave me.  That it is still my choice...until I cried out in that one afternoon at A3011. Alone confronted by my very self...with you. You said nothing...until I cried out loud. "Lord, I can't do this alone.  I need you, please help me. I am so tired...I feel exhausted.  It is just too much to bear. I surrender myself  to you."  

And that very next day you answered my call.  You have made the impossible happen. God's miracle find it's place back in my life.  And that very moment, I was able to smile again.  Instantly, the real "Mikka" has come back...





Excerpt from my reflections/personal retreat 
8 May 2012, 6:25pm DWS Tagaytay City
His Princess Warrior by Sheri Rose Shepherd

No comments:

Post a Comment